Lodge Motor Company regard the health and safety of our staff and customers as paramount. Post Covid-19 lockdown, we will be undertaking specific measures to keep everyone safe and re-assure both parties that we can operate safely following government guidelines.
To show our appreciation and gratitude to all NHS workers for their amazing efforts during this Covid-19 crisis, Lodge Motor Company will be offering a free tank of fuel for all NHS workers with their purchase as a goodwill gesture.
For all customers that wish to make an appointment to visit our showroom, we would like to assure you that we are following government guidelines regarding social distancing and have the following measures in place:
- Sales staff to welcome you with a smile rather than a hand shake to ensure social distancing.
- Sales staff to undertake regular hand washing throughout the day and report any changes in their health so they can be asked to stay at home and isolate if necessary.
- Customer appointment only to view and collect vehicles.
- We are a small showroom with only two customer desks which are situated over 8 metres apart.
- Gloves and hand sanitiser available to all customers on arrival at our showroom.
- Additional cleaning will be conducted throughout the day to all common areas of our showroom. Including sterilising door handles, countertops, bathroom surfaces, handrails, desks, chairs, payment machines and all commonly-touched areas.
- All staff to have temperatures checked daily upon arrival.
Car preparation and test drive process
- All of our cars will undergo a full multi-point cleaning process by our trained professional valeting team. Our valeters wear gloves and use specific cleaning products to ensure the car is free from any type of bacteria using Isopropyl alcohol. Post Covid-19 our car valeting process will be extended to ensure your potential vehicle from us has been prepared to the very highest safety standards.
- For test drives, our vehicles will have steering wheel and seat covers available. All customers will be provided with disposable gloves.
- Unaccompanied test drives can be offered to ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained.
- Any vehicles that have been on test drive will be professionally re-cleaned by our valeting team for the next potential buyer.
- Specific appointment times will be made for collections to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- The majority of all paperwork can be prepared and completed prior to your visit to speed up the vehicle collection process, including online finance signing where possible.
- Handover videos or vehicle controls can be e-mailed prior to collection on request.
- Cars can be delivered to your home address rather than a visit to the showroom, this will be free of charge within a 20 mile radius of our post code.
- Delivery nationwide can be arranged at an additional cost.